Search This Blog


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is Reddit Going Nuts?

Something must be deeply wrong with

It used to be a nice place to submit articles, to discuss about them and to upvote/downvote them, depending on whether you like or hate them.

But for certain reason, unknown to me, my submissions for the past few weeks were going down in the drain; they never appear in the newest link, which means that they didn't stand chance to be seen, upvoted/downvoted or discussed.

Sure, I can still see my submission, but note that there is no upvote or downvote activity.

This is the worst way a user-driven website can break-- it means that not everyone can submit articles.

Reddit! You are no longer as fun as you were before! Now please go and fix your problem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.