Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, June 1, 2009

SPM JPA Appeals-- Who Got it and Who Didn't?

My sister, who failed in her bid to get JPA scholarship , failed again in her appeal.

She's not alone though, 5 of her friends-- who also scored 12A1-- also failed in their appeals.

As far as I know, no one actually saw their fortune reversed after writing letters, filing complains and making rounds of trips to JPA buildings, MCA offices and Sinchew's daily office.

But of course I could be wrong.

So! If you are also an SM taker and you were, like my sister, turned down twice by the JPA commitee, do let a comment here, with your name and your results.

I just want to know whether the cabinet is upholding it's word, i.e., whether it is really treating the appeal in transparent and meritocratic manner.

No comments: