Search This Blog


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I would Like to Jump on Twitter's Bandwagon, But...

My friend asked me to sign up for Twitter ; he said that every cool kid down the block has one. Given that it's damn hot ( and maybe the last hottest web 2.0 creature we are going to see, given the current financial meltdown), I would like to give it a try.

However when I went to the Twitter's homepage, I was asked to sign up an account. Sorry, NO Open ID  support. Given that I have signed up so many services and accounts in the past that I am now suffering from password fatigue , I have decided not to get another username/password, even from the hottest web 2.0 creature called Twitter.  

So! Twitter developers! You hear me loud and clear? Just enable Open ID support. Yes, you hear me right. ENABLE OPEN ID SUPPORT, NOW. And I will get one account immediately, thank you. 

No comments: