Search This Blog


Monday, July 14, 2008

The Movies I must See!

This is a post about the movies that I must see in year 2008. The reason I put up this is to remind myself not to miss them, no matter what. Even though I am not so much of a movie fan but I believe that these movies are worth seeing. I know, it sounds weird to write a reminder on movie dates on a programming blog. But somehow I found that blogging is the most effective way to keeping track of things.

Here is the list:
  1. The Dark Knight
  2. Red Cliff
  3. James Bond: Quantum of Solace
  4. The Mummy: Tomb of Dragon Emperor
  5. The Day the Earth Stood Still
  6. The X Files 2
  7. Journey to the Center of the Earth
  8. D-Wars
Did I miss any must-see?


pauldacheez said...

WALL-E was actually a pretty good (but slightly childish) movie...

Johan said...

You totally missed Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. It's gonna rock harder than any of the movies on your list =)

Soon Hui said...

Thanks, Paul and Johan :)

Zander said...

You absolutely must see Wall-E. Don't even think about missing it!