Search This Blog


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Retiring Google Adsense Referrals, too

Starting from today I will retire Google Adsense Referrals, too.

This should not no suprise to all publishers who used to use referal ads. About three weeks ago Google mentioned that it would retire Adsense Referrals and replace it with something else.

I've been using Google Adsense Referrals for more than 9 months and they are not effective at all. So retiring them shouldn't be a big problem. But when I chose to put on the referals I didn't mean to make a lot of money from them; all I wanted was to introduce the software I liked to other people. But since they got very few clicks, I supposed that there is no harm in retiring them anyway.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you're looking for a good contextual advertising company, I suggest that you take a peek at Clicksor.