Search This Blog


Saturday, May 10, 2008


VerveEarth is a website that maps the location of the bloggers onto the world map. I recently joined the community and the account registration, login process, blog claiming process etc are just great. The whole sign up process can be done in a single step, without the need of flipping back and forth between different pages. The VerveEarth evidently took great pains in ensuring the users in getting the best user experience when interacting with the website. I love it absolutely.

VerveEarth is built on top of Google Maps. So the whole feel should be familiar to those who are using Google Maps frequently. For me, it's really nice to see the bloggers living near me. Even though Internet binds everyone together, still, being able to know which blogger is my neigbour warms my heart.

No comments: