Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, February 4, 2008

Latest News that I Would Like to Blog About

Quite a number of things happened and quite a number of good posts appeared last week. But since I will be off tomorrow, so I guess that I don't have the time to blog. Just as a reminder, I am going to write down the topics that I deem interesting (i.e., the one that may be picked up by one of the future posts) so that hopefully when I have some free time I can write about them. Here are them, in no particular order:
  1. Microsoft bids for Yahoo!
  2. Production ready software, on demand
Of these two, I think I will plan to write more on 2) instead of 1). Microsoft and Yahoo are big names and a bid offer had sent shockwaves round the Internet. A lot of people has been talking about it and I don't think I have anything significant or interesting or funny to add on it.

But on creating production ready software, well, I have some experience on it, so it's more possible for me to write on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

emm.. funny post :))