Search This Blog


Thursday, December 20, 2007

Google Talk+Translation

Google Talks how auto translates your words into another language! All you have to do is to do is:
add as a friend in Google Talk and send it a message to translate from English to Chinese
But unfortunately I don't install a Google Talk client. Why should I? I have already Yahoo IM, msn messenger etc. Too many similar apps can only increase the level of misery of my life. So I didn't install a Google Talk client, and will not.

But I do use the chat feature in gmail a lot. So if the Google folks are planning to auto translate my gmail chat then I will be most happy. Otherwise, sorry, I cannot test this feature out.

P/S: I tried to add to my gmail contact and invited the bot for a gmail chat. Unfortunately it wasn't available as can be seen from the screenshot below. Maybe at this point of time, a human translator is more reliable :)

No comments: